Failed-Brisket Chili

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Fantastic looking and sounding Chili Sven. I'm a beaner, but not always a tomato user.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: Sven Svensson
Now that's how its done, We usually use smoked chuck in our chili, but brisket flat now that's a fine way to eat it!

Nice work!

Awesome! I’m craving a bowl now! Brisket chili is the best. I’m with you, I heard some cook from Texas say that chili is a poor man’s hearty meal and people used what was available “No hungry cowboy on the trail would turn down chili with beans.” So I’m with you, tomato, beans, or neither. We do it all in my house and love each variation. Great eork!

Looks great to me Sven, love beans and tomato in my chili. I have been known to add celery, corn and plenty of other stuff in my chili (like riced cauliflower). I have to look up Frank's hot sauce rub, is it just a powdered version of the sauce?

Looks great to me Sven, love beans and tomato in my chili. I have been known to add celery, corn and plenty of other stuff in my chili (like riced cauliflower). I have to look up Frank's hot sauce rub, is it just a powdered version of the sauce?
Yes it is and a pretty accurate powdered version. It’s not too bad. Franks is not my favorite but it’s the best one locally available.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky