F.Dick 12lb Sausage stuffer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

junkcollector

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Oct 14, 2012
Cagayan de Oro Philipppines
Right off, this is not my stuffer, do not know the seller, just saw it and thought somebody on here might be interested. i don't even know if it is a good price. saw it on knoxville tn craigslist. if somebody wants it, i'm still in town for a week and a half and can pick it up/ship it for you if you want. 

i personally have nothing to gain accept helping out a feller sausage lover should somebody want it. i'm happy with my 5.b lem and sometimes it gets tough doing it by myself, i can't imagine running a 12lb'er alone. 

AGAIN, ITS NOT MINE, don't know em, not pluggin for anybody. just saw a nice stuffer and wanted to share with yall. i've seen praise on a fdik stuffers. 

this the 2nd time for sure it has been listed. you be the judge on a $600 price. i have NO IDEA if thats good or beyond stupid. 

heres the description and link. there are 2 photos in add.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/bfs/3671384933.html

description::::::::

Hello, I have a F.Dick 12lb Sausage stuffer and I was interested in trading something for it and I have all the attachments for it from stuffing a slim jim up to filling a bologna casing it is geared for two speeds (fast and slow) the cylinder and base are stainless and the gear box is Heavy Duty this thing was built to last.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky