excited about new thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigsmoken

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 11, 2013
Canon City Colorado
So my birthday came and went this past Sunday and I turned the big 32...sigh....(the old timers call me a baby and the youngins call me old). Anyhooo I got a custom made mossy oak apron. Me being such a tall guy this thing comes to the middle of my shins and is made of dang near tent material. Its gonna last me a very long time and I also got a wireless Maverick Thermometer. The cadiliac of thermometers, the big daddy, the grand pumba. I just started a brisket this morning and already am excitied as all get out on how its working. As I type this out my grill is at a perfect 234 degrees and the meat is at a cool 58 degrees. I'll also be doing a jack daniels oak chip smoked cheesecake that will be topped with a kallua chocolate drizzle today. I'm just so dang blasted excited about all my gifts this year that I thought I'd share it with like minded people.

Thank you and I know I did...I also got a pair of custom made fingerless gloves that the wife made me...I also got a camo skull cap, house crocks, a new pair of carhart carpenter jeans and some birthday money that went straight into enough steel to finish my reverse flow smoker. So I know I made out this year.

Happy belated birthday.

32 I got socks older then that lol My youngest is 33. Kids these days lol 

Glad you had a good birthday.

Happy belated birthday. At a mere 32 you are definitely in the "baby" category 
icon14.gif

Happy birthday Big!!!

What else can I add to the "32" age??

#1  I'm jealous

#2  That's half my age

#3  My Son will be 42 in January

Bear

I agree with the 32 years old being young. I have shirts older than that.

I think you will love your new toys. The make smoking all that more fun!

Disco

well The thermometers sure did make it fun and I know 32 is still young I just dont feel that way....but then again talk to me when I turn 40 lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky