Exchange with Roller

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 26, 2009
So Bill (Roller) and I have been talking for a while now and he mentioned to me that he can not get the Costco Nuts that I use for my Chipotle Nuts. I volunteered to go get a jar for him and send them back. As long as I am shipping does he want some avocados and some coffee. Sure he says - what do you want? I said just something local. Well someone went a little overboard as you will see below

6 sauces that I am excited to try

5 bags of fry and mixes that look awesome 

Spicy Mayo - creole butter - blackend seasoning and a huge Slap Ya Mama

Holy cow what a package

I can not thank you enough sir for your generosity and thoughtfulness but this hardly seems

like you got a fair trade. A mystery package might show up when you least expect it

Thanks again!!  

icon_cool.gif

You really gotta love an exchange. I have liked everyone I have made. I wonder if "The Dude"still wears the Gator shirt I gave him????

Hey Mark 

I know what you mean -I have have only had one that went bad

Jay went thru a tough time and I have tired to call him but his # is disconnected - I really miss talking to him 

Gary the trade was GREAT and the friendship better. I have enjoyed talking to you and yes my team won the other night...lol  I smoked the nuts right away and I can`t seem to get enough of them the Avacodes are one of my favorits and these are perfect. And what can I say about the coffee except awesome and have been enjoying it every morning..I will trade with you anytime thanks !!!!

You just can`t stop eating them...

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky