• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Everything is real slow today, it's 2:52 PM

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
It's taking a real long time to post or navigate the site, is this happening to anybody else?

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Yep I am using Firefox and it is really slow. I have even got a few "page cannot be displayed" error message and I have to refresh the browser and it will finally come back. I have not tried it with Internet explorer.

beer-b-q

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined May 1, 2007
I am using Firefox also. Slow isn't the word for it.  The USPS is faster than here today...

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Glad it's not just me. Maybe the boss will come along & tell us what's going on.

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Dang that's what I call service. I think it's fixed.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
There is an upgrade coming across today.. that may be the issue. Give it a bit and everything should be fine.

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Yeah, it was terrible for a little while yesterday---Then it was better later.

Just a little slow for me today on my iMac27.

Bear

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
Not sure why but my reply box keeps changing on me some times it says your mobile browser can only load the basic editor but i am on my PC and other times its the normal reply box.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
I keep getting a pop up that I have a new PM and I have read all of them and restarted the browser 3 times - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
ummmm, maybe we are still updating! 

Mine is all over the place, its fast then its slow then reply box goes from mobile to basic to full editor. 

The biggest bummer of all for me is that I open to the forums page, then I hit all new post.

Ummmm, can't do that any more. Bummer. Now I have to wait for a drop down to open and then scroll and hit all new again. 

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
 Huddler is aware of the issue and is working to resolve it. I know its frustrating but I will update you when I know more. 

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
I keep getting a pop up that I have a new PM and I have read all of them and restarted the browser 3 times - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Could it be you have a PM that you never answered from a loooong time ago, and you don't notice it's in bold, because it's on another page?

Just wondering,

Bear

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.