Evening from Arkansas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Adr

Original poster
Jan 18, 2021
Hey all, new here and have learned quite abit thanks to yall. Still have alot to learn. I would love to be able to make my own summer sausage one these days. 1st attempt with burger just to see if I could. Didnt turn out too bad. Wasnt pretty but had a good taste. Im using a brinkman deluxe offset that I got for free. And I'm almost done with a smokehouse im building.

welcome to the site, lotta folks here with a wide variety of knowledge so help aint far away if needed .they host their own pictures so so its easy to put them up and share

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
Welcome from Ohio! A lot of very experienced sausage makers here you came to the right place!!

Welcome from Iowa! Glad you joined us! Have any questions just ask... lots of friendly people to help ya !

Ryan

Welcome glad to have you on board. Lot of great guys and gals on here with a ton pf info. Oh and we like photos of you cooks. Show us your smokehouse build.

Warren

Thank ya all. Been reading here for a few weeks now and have gotten lots of info.

Hello and Welcome from East Texas
What part of the Natural State do you Hail From ?

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky