Enter Fattie Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OMG!
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WOW!!
They all looks so wonderful! I think I should quit while I am ahead and run with all these new wonderful recipes.....I say nay nay!
Here we go my hat into the smoke ring!

FATTIE BOOTY

THE STARS OF THE SHOW:

THE KENNY CHESNEY FATTIE
Mixture of marscopone cheese, basil, sugar and coconut powder
mango
platano
pineapple
wrapped ina mixture of regular sausage, grnd pork wrapped with maple bacon.
Rubbed with Smittys, paprika, brown sugar

THE CHEECH FATTIE
Longoniza sauage mixed with grnd pork
layered with masa
filled with shredded chicken viaja
topped with cotija cheese
wrapped with regular bacon, rubbed with Smittys. mixed with some cumin
served with viaja sauce (ok all spanish is spelled like a guerra!)

THE AUNTIE M FATTIE
grnd pork mixed with regular sausage
flour tortillas
cheedar cheese
jack cheese
roasted poblano creme w/ garlic

THE BODACIOUS FAT FAT FATTIE
(cuz she's stacked)
Italian sausage mixed with a little reg sausage
olive tapanade
Capacola
mortadella
salami
provalone
wrapped in panchetta served with a smoked crusty bread

CHOKE THE MUMMY FATTIE
Italian sausage
reg sauage
artichokes
asiago cheese
romano cheese
mayo
jack cheese
chipotle chilies
wrapped in reg bacon..
more progress pix as I go..

I just started on the MOJITOS!!

fatties are WIP... (work in progress)
XOXO
BBQG

our first edit is for the bodacious fat fat fattie

the italian sausage rolled out - thank you CAPTDAN
and the olive tapanade

the next sage - the salami, pepperoni capacola

the mortadella with pistachios OMG!!!

the final provalone

the roll with the pancetta - omg! yummy who doesn't love the Italian store??

cabana boy roasting chilis for mom...way cool

more to follow...if you were in the chat room ..the whole sink saga,.. thank you all!!

THE CHEECH FATTIE
Here is the longoniza/sausage mix rolled with the masa on top

next for the chicken viaja and the cheese

all rolled and ready to rumble

my progress is at a stand still while we take care of the sink "blowout" back later !!

guys, excellent-looking stuff here.

i'm trying my first one this weekend (please see thread and feel free to offer advice) and thanks to this thread, i'm already getting some great ideas for the next one.

one thing i see for sure, i am concerned about the size of my fattie (no gutter pun intended). it's made from 3lbs of burger and if i would have been thinking, i would have divided it in half and made two. as it is, the whole 3lbs. are rolled into one about as wide as a cookie sheet.

i don't want to hijack this thread, but any suggestions for cooking time/temp? please reply on my thread (http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...threadid=20254) so as not to hijack this one.

thanks!

After seeing all the great fatties, and having already blown my fatty inspiration on Father's Day, I wasn't going to enter because I knew I could never keep up with the genius I've seen here today...
But everyone seems to be having so much fun, I just can't resist...
biggrin.gif

So here we go:

Lasagna Fatty:
Italian Hot sausage
Italian sweet sausage
Ground beef
Lasagna noodles
Ricotta Cheese
Mozzarella Cheese
Marinara Sauce
Basil
Oregano

Beef Wellington Fatty:
Beef tenderloin
Fois Gras
Onions
Shallots
Mushrooms
Garlic
Parsley
Port Wine Syrup
Wrapped in pastry

Thanksgiving Dinner Fatty:
Ground Turkey
Potato
Herb stuffing
Corn
Cranberry
Covered in gravy after slicing

Just got home from work a little while ago so pics to come soon
KC

Having a party for a friend tomorrow, so I'm doing 5 fatties in 4 varieties.

1) Mexifatty- Hot sausage, green chilis, roasted red peppers, onion, cheddar-jack cheese, Hot Mexican Chili powder, and Cumin.

2) Cheesesteak fatty- Reg sausage cut w/ ground beef, Sliced onion, sliced green peppers, swiss cheese, pepperjack cheese.

3) My wife wanted this fatty- Sage sausage, roasted red peppers, sliced onion, mushrooms, garlic, basil, Italian blend cheese

4,5) Italian Fatty- Italian sausage, spinach, roasted red peppers, sun dried tomato pesto, roasted garlic, fresh basil, tortellini, mushrooms, mozarells cheese.

Italian Fatty

Fatty Lineup

just got home from work so i have nothing to show for yet except here is what i "planned" on making:

Brat with Bavarian kraut/garlic potato fatty

Elk Pot Roast fatty

Holiday Turkey w/Wild Rice Almond Stuffing fatty

Dilled Salmon w/Asparagus Saffron Risoto fatty

Italian Prosciutto Albacore Cabage Roll fatty

ya never know with what i may have left mebe somethingt else may come to mind........ got to get buzy will post up with more details and pix later.
best of luck to all who take part. there absolutly no loosers in this event!!!

I knew you would be thinking up something exotic.
Good luck Erain!!

icon_eek.gif
Holy Moly, You guys are pullin out the stops. I am officially throwing in the white towel. Aint no way, I can even compete with that , let alone win!
eek.gif
There are some mighty fine ingredients and ideas. I feel like a winner just gettin to see the ones posted so far.

I actually have to cook for a family reunion tomorrow, and today is prep day, and other busy plans, so I doubt that I will have the time to go to the ends of the world to find ingredients to compete with you folks. Nice job to all of you!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

wow, dont know that I can compete with any of these either, but since it is my first, I am just excited. gotta run to the store so I can get started.

OK so here is my first attempt at the fatties. Had a blow out on the first one already, got a little over excited with the ingredients lol

Here is the link to my photobucket
http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n...ucher1218/BBQ/

First one is a pizza fattie, with Saugage, pepperoni, canadian bacon marinated Mozzarella balls, shredded mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes

Second one is my Popper Fattie - Pinapple cream cheese, jalapeno peppers (slightly cooked), queso fresco, pre-cooked bacon and mex melting cheese (cant remember name).

More pics to come

Better late than never....

Pig in a Blanket Fatty
Kroger-brand hot sausage, hot dog stuffed with extra sharp cheddar and wrapped in crescent rolls, more shredded cheddar, all wrapped in BACON!

Old Standbys:
Pizza Fatty
Kroger-brand hot sausage, pepperoni, mozarella, sun-dried tomatoes, all wrapped in BACON!

Sausage Biscuit Fatty
Kroger-brand hot sausage, canned biscuit dough, shredded cheddar cheese, all wrapped in BACON!

The charcoal bullet is overloaded, so the last two are going into the electric KC Rival.

great job people. I'm thinking about it... sure looks good. I love all the ideas that have come of this. whatever happens, this needs to be a sticky.

I thought id be happy with just one, buttttt.. heres my second fatty ingredient list. Late, but ill have her done by tonight. AHHHH, three day weekends rock. Ater I pull her, ill be loading up the butt.

Chicken chubby with apples, ham, gouda and chives.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky