End of weekend griddling

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Buckeyedude

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 5, 2018
Cheeseburger night! Didn't realize we were out of buns so some wheat bread had to fill in! My youngest got double American bacon, wife got colby and bacon and my fat azz had a double bacon with cheddar on wheat! Plus some ( maybe ) left overs for lunch tomorrow! Just a touch cooked longer than I prefer, but it's hard to tell with those patties and the cold temps.
20230205_182855.jpg
Love me some griddle burgers!
20230205_183903.jpg

20230205_184309.jpg

20230205_184330.jpg

20230205_184410.jpg

Attachments

• 20230205_184508.jpg
    20230205_184508.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 0
Great Looking Dinner there, Nice job. I am hungry now.

Square burgers?? The only place I have seen square patties are Wendy's out here in Calif.

Reactions: Buckeyedude
Great Looking Dinner there, Nice job. I am hungry now.

Square burgers?? The only place I have seen square patties are Wendy's out here in Calif.
My inlaws are farmers. When they have a beef done, so much is bulk ground and so much is made into patties. I have no say in the cuts unfortunately. But the beef is great and you know what your getting!

Nothing beats a good burger, and those look fantastic

Point for sure
Chris

My inlaws are farmers
Very nice. I wish I could find a farmer local to my area, but I am deep in Southern Calif (LA/Orange County basin) with about 8 million friends and pavement in every direction for 60 miles. Does Costco count as a local farm? They have meat and greens.....

Very nice. I wish I could find a farmer local to my area, but I am deep in Southern Calif (LA/Orange County basin) with about 8 million friends and pavement in every direction for 60 miles. Does Costco count as a local farm? They have meat and greens.....
Do what you gotta do! Lol

Looks like some awesome eating right there with lots of bacon piled on heck yeah. I think you have shown me what I'm cooking one night this week.

Dang good looking burgers and wheat is better than white bread anyway.
I keep seeing these griddle cooks and I'm gonna end up getting one.
Thanks, you'll never regret it!

Burgers was last night. Chicken tonight.
Impressive meal spread. I thought I saw a triple in the mix.
Bread calls for a patti melt. Where's the onion?
Thanks. I originally had an onion out there with me, but it got used for something I had going in the smoker. By the time I started cooking and realized I didn't have an onion it was too late. And it bugged me the whole time lol.

Great looking burgers! And yep there is nothing at all wrong with a burger on bread!

And im resisting the urge to shop for a griddle! What was it Nancy Reagan made popular...."Just say NO!!!" But man, I wanna say...."YES YES YES!!!"

Jim

• Haha
Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky