Enchiladas and charro beans keto style

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great. You lost me on the beans though, I’m allergic to chicken. Have you ever made the beans with beef or vegetable broth and regular chorizo?
I should go back and update the older post to reflect using any chorizo. I used regular pork chorizo the last couple of times I made it. For broth if you cat have chicken I would recommend you get some Minors pork broth and use it at about 1 1/2 strength

Reactions: wbf610
I should go back and update the older post to reflect using any chorizo. I used regular pork chorizo the last couple of times I made it. For broth if you cat have chicken I would recommend you get some Minors pork broth and use it at about 1 1/2 strength
Thanks. I’ll give them a try.

Reactions: jcam222
I made some Keto Charro beans today. Damn good. Thanks for turning me on to these.

20210921_155245.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky