Educational videos about propane burners

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That was a great the operating demo I would have never found that on my own. Very informational for the newbie with a propane burner. Looks like the 7-in-1 smoker that I have can do alot of things. Probably 7 different things. Thanks for the info Trevor

Neat Demo link Trev- I'm afraid that if I bring home anything with a burner on it, my wife will roast me over it.

I have a two burner propane stove that produces 30,000 btu on a single burner. It will take a 20 quart stock pot of cold water to boiling in 6 minutes. Plenty fast for me!!

Hey Dutch,

If you still have that Sentry gas valve, and find a minute to hook it up to that burner and drop the probe in the water I sure would like to know what happens.

I hate to buy one for my turkey pot without knowing that it works

Nice link! I wish I had a pick of my 100qt mudbug pot with jet burner. It comes to a boil in about 3 minutes. There is never any trouble telling how full your propane tank is due to the 1/2" of frost on the outside!:)

My stove has just one gas inlet for both burners. If I just use one burner, it should work. Canning season is fast approching so I'll give it a try next time I get it out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky