1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Educational videos about propane burners

Discussion in 'Propane Smokers' started by tsulcoski, Aug 6, 2006.

1. tsulcoski

tsulcoski Smoke Blower

2. That was a great the operating demo I would have never found that on my own. Very informational for the newbie with a propane burner. Looks like the 7-in-1 smoker that I have can do alot of things. Probably 7 different things. Thanks for the info Trevor

3. Dutch

Dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

Neat Demo link Trev- I'm afraid that if I bring home anything with a burner on it, my wife will roast me over it.

I have a two burner propane stove that produces 30,000 btu on a single burner. It will take a 20 quart stock pot of cold water to boiling in 6 minutes. Plenty fast for me!!

4. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hey Dutch,

If you still have that Sentry gas valve, and find a minute to hook it up to that burner and drop the probe in the water I sure would like to know what happens.

I hate to buy one for my turkey pot without knowing that it works

5. nmayeux

nmayeux Meat Mopper OTBS Member

Nice link! I wish I had a pick of my 100qt mudbug pot with jet burner. It comes to a boil in about 3 minutes. There is never any trouble telling how full your propane tank is due to the 1/2" of frost on the outside!:)

6. Dutch

Dutch Smoking Guru Staff Member Administrator Group Lead OTBS Member OTBS Admin SMF Premier Member

My stove has just one gas inlet for both burners. If I just use one burner, it should work. Canning season is fast approching so I'll give it a try next time I get it out.

7. cajunsmoker

cajunsmoker Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Thanks