Easter Ham

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great looking ham Richie. I'm glad to see your game hasn't suffered in the least bit.

Point for sure
Chris
Chris Thank you I can't take credit for that I just followed Pops recipe for the brine. Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

Beautiful ham Richie!! That thing is off the charts. Looks amazing sir. Very well done and great advance planning to have it ready for Easter.

Robert

Beautiful ham Richie!! That thing is off the charts. Looks amazing sir. Very well done and great advance planning to have it ready for Easter.

Robert
Robert Thank you I appreciate your comment and the Like sir
Richie

Perfect! Awesome ham and glad you were able to get out of the funk. We’re with you and you have my families prayers for strength and recovery.

Excellent looking ham. The rest of the meal prepared sounds like it would fit the bill nicely.
Prayers with your treatments Richie.

You nailed it Richie. Nice work bud. Prayers to you and family while you are going through treatment
Jake Thank you I've been ready for this fight since I heard of Agent Orange
Richie

Reactions: TNJAKE
Perfect! Awesome ham and glad you were able to get out of the funk. We’re with you and you have my families prayers for strength and recovery.
Jed Thank you for the prayers and for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Excellent looking ham. The rest of the meal prepared sounds like it would fit the bill nicely.
Prayers with your treatments Richie.
Winter Thank you I wish I had remembered to take the plated shot. Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

That's a Beautiful Ham There, My Brother!!
Still sending prayers up there, to you.
Hang in there!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

That's a Beautiful Ham There, My Brother!!
Still sending prayers up there, to you.
Hang in there!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thank you Brother I have gotten some faith back so it is easier now.
Richie

Richie, great looking ham . And I bet it was a great meal.
Stay the coarse , you will get through this , with the love of your family and Prayers from all of us.

David
David sorry for the late response I am going thru with the treatment for sure. Day 12 is in the bag. Thanks for the comment & the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Reactions: DRKsmoking
First I've heard about your cancer, Richie. That sucks. Hang in there, my friend. You can beat this. Prayers sent.
Gary
Gary Thank you I am sorry to say this may not be my last battle with Agent Orange. Thanks for the Like & Prayers
Richie

• Sad
Reactions: GaryHibbert
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky