Easter dinner

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pork shoulder, ribs, smoked broccoli and rice casserole, smoked twice baked potatoes, smoked pasta salad and smoked green bean casserole.

I love Ham, we usually do one, But I was going through the freezer and found a Turkey I bought extra at Christmas. So were having Easter Turkey

Gary

I love Ham, we usually do one, But I was going through the freezer and found a Turkey I bought extra at Christmas. So were having Easter Turkey

Gary
hey gary I just had an idea. How about a turkey courdon bleu? The best of both worlds. Well, all 3 if you wrap in bacon. tee hee.

My immediate family is about 30 people so I have a lot of cooking to do. Homemade sausage, a pastrami Reuben stromboli, smoked cheese with their non smoked equivalents, pesto and roasted tomato bruschetta, cheese stuffed moink balls and that's just the apps haha. Prime Rib, bone in pork loin, leg of lamb, roasted chicken, sunday gravy lasagna, Mac and cheese, roasted asparagus, Greek salad. And anything else I dream up in the next few days. Most of the meat will be prepared on smokers and/or grills. It will be fun!

Boiled crawfish , shrimp and crabs ,  grilled catfish w/ a crab meat cream sauce and crawfish potato salad.. Then a nap

Boiled crawfish , shrimp and crabs ,  grilled catfish w/ a crab meat cream sauce and crawfish potato salad.. Then a nap
Man , I'm headed your way    I love all that

Gary

I got pork butt, fresh and smoked kielbasa,pork tenderloin, ham, corn, and i dont know what my mom is makinG, but thats what i eat. Im not big of vegetables or most other sides, im a lil picky. I like my meat though

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky