Easter 2017 - be warned: explicit images

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

atomicsmoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 3, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Like always Easter at our house is...all about lamb. For most in my family this is the only time of the year when they eat lamb.

Starts with a 20lb lamb. Most are 25-30-35lbs Not easy to find smaller ones (and they are expensive).

While I am butchering it missus and the kids were busy with these

Ribs and shoulder in a marinade (no salt) overnight

Can't forget the nose-2-tail theme

No, not headcheese, just soup (but it got me thinking)

Tomorrow's lunch

Stay tuned....more stomach turning images tomorrow,

No wonder your kiddos were off in another room decorating eggs:  if this is Easter around your palace, atomic, I wonder what Halloween looks like!!  
jaw-dropping.gif

Looks good so far--I'm in for the rest!

​That is pretty cool. I would love to try that. I cannot wait to see the results on this one.
points1.png

Last edited:
No wonder your kiddos were off in another room decorating eggs:  if this is Easter around your palace, atomic, I wonder what Halloween looks like!!   :jaw-dropping:

Looks good so far--I'm in for the rest!
Ha Ha. That"s a good one groucho. I am gonna borrow it if you don't mind.

Getting hungry....time to try the smoked dried cured tenderloin . it's planned to be served on Easter Sunday, but you know....making sure it won't make people sick.

Last night the egg crew used some smoked backfat to give eggs a shine. That awoke some cravings.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky