Easter 2017 - be warned: explicit images

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Hey, ya know, we just met, and this may seem weird, but can I come live with you? I can clean animals and cook stuff!

Holy crap! All of that looks wonderful!

Well Atomic I just read through this thread and wow.......  That's amazing the things you have done with the lamb.... That is A Definite point....

I work with a couple Geologists from Romania who introduced me to Mititei sausages, we actually just made our own last week and turned out great. But now I am getting some ideas for the lamb dishes....... Thx. 

Canuck,

I saw your sausagemaking adventure with Opa. Great thread.
Mititiei are excellent grill fare. I wonder if you used sheep meat and bone broth in the mix?

Last edited:
We used Lamb, Pork and venison,  Our red meat is always Moose, Elk or venison. We very seldom buy any beef, I may try it with the next batch. I have not found any recipes using a broth for this sausage and the one I was given used water/ club soda. Do you do something different or just substitute the broth for the liquid part? Thx for comment. Charlie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky