Earthquake and Tsunami's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2006
Monroe, La
Earthquake's and Tsunami's are being reported in the Solomon Islands and I have heard mention of Queensland, Australia. Thats where one of our members JohnO is located. Lets keep him in our thoughts and prayers.
PDT_Armataz_01_10.gif

Thanks for posting that, Rodger and Richard! God hold and protect our brothers and their families!

hey thanks very much for your concern you guys , its very nice of you , but where i am is about 3 hours from the coast and about 900 feet above sea level so it would need to be a whopper of a wave to get me . dr good however is near mackay which is a lot closer to the coast just about on it actually, but the whole thing fizzed out anyway the wave never came . however not nice to think about but it will come one day just a matter of time i think , good reason for me to live far enough away from the coast with its cyclones and such.thanks again for thinking of us.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky