Duroc Baby Back Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

freiesleben

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Apr 15, 2015
Hi all,

Have not been posting here for a while, so thought it was about time again :)

We held our daughter's naming party last Saturday (Karla is her name) and we agreed to serve ribs and a local dealer had a box of Duroc Baby Back Ribs for a great price. So had to upscale the "production" a bit.

These ribs were perfect, good moist and the taste was perfect as well.

I used yellow mustard as "glue" and then my own rub and sauce.

I cooked them for 3 hours with only the rub applied, thereafter I wrapped them and had them there for 1 together with apple juice. Then the last 1/2 hour I had them unwrapped again with the sauce applied.

Ran them at 225 degrees F. and used a mix oak and apple.

That is 1 fine spread of food on that table ... when you click on the pics, everything looks fantastic .. 
Looks-Great.gif
points.gif

Very nice yes. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
But a party for naming a kid? [emoji]129300[/emoji] things sure have changed.

And congrats by the way. Lol.

Last edited:
Hey I go along with a party to name a kid sure why not for a spread like that.  Whens the next kid I'll take a invite for that meal. 
biggrin.gif
Congrats on the kid.

Warren

Oh and 
points1.png
for that meal.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. It was a perfect day and people liked the food.

The sausages are homemade as well, Polish Smoked sausages by the recipe book by Ryan Farr :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky