Double smoked ham

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Good looking ham. I have a list of about 6 hams im doing for the ladies at work next week. Gonna have to throw one in for myself.
Jim

Love these hams. Really nice looking plate there!
Thanks.

Looking good! Beats my bowl of rice with ground Turkey any day!
Thank you
Some real fine looking sannys and taters there Adam, I'd be all over that, Like! I didn't have much luck getting my SnS to go low, snake method worked better for me it both the 22 and 26er. RAY
Thanks. I heard that Embers burns hot, to use Kingsford.

Yup! I'd hit it! Looks great!
Thanks. I sliced some off for the freezer and the rest is ham n beans.

Yes sir, that'll eat right there, and scalloped potatoes are a fan favorite around my house...
Scalloped taters everytime we have ham.

That a good looking plate of food Adam. Looks like that Kettle is well seasoned.
Thanks, yea I have had it a few years mostly use the vortex in it.

Great looking sammies andmeal Adam!
Thanks Denny. It was gonna be a gathering meal but....

That smoked ham looks delicious! I need to start enjoying it more than just the holidays. Nicely done Adam.

Thanks Yes you should

Looks really goood!
My last smoke I switched to Kingsford briquettes. And I used the slow n sear.
Some thing is up with royal Oak briquettes products.
Anyways, great job!

Thanks Yeah thats what I had heard. Royal oak always has burned hot for me, I just didnt think of it.

Looks great! I've been wanting to try a ham for a while. Waiting for a sale....
I can't keep low temps in my kettle, either (except in winter) and gave up trying. I also like Embers.

Thanks. Embers is made by RO and RO burns hot, gonna try Kingsford next

Good looking ham. I have a list of about 6 hams im doing for the ladies at work next week. Gonna have to throw one in for myself.
Jim
Thanks, post the cook up.

Good looking meal there Adam!
The ham looks delicious!
Al

Thanks Al.

That's a great looking plate . Nice work .

Thanks chop.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky