Double Smoked Ham (Easter Dinner for the Bear Family 2016)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You have me, my wife and our friends hooked on these things Bear! In fact, there's a ham in the fridge right now that will be on the smoke tomorrow. :biggrin:

I'm almost embarrassed to post my cooks when I see what you gents can come up with.  Looks fantastic!

points.gif

Nice lookin meal Bear & a great price to boot ! Looks like y'all ate well !
icon14.gif
Thank You Justin!!

And Thank you for the Points!!

BTW: Sorry to take so long to get back---High winds the last 2 days caused us to lose Power all day yesterday!!

Bear

Happy Easter my friend. Like I might have a doubt that you were going to have a delicious table full of food.

Listen, you with those double smoked hams is like Gary and briskets, you just can do no wrong. You have shown so many here, so many ways to do things better, including me. Sometimes we don't acknowledge it, but we always think about you when we copy you or use one of your techniques. Thank you sir.

Beautiful cookies by the DiL, 

I first thought that the picture was Smoking sneaking in and having some of those cookies... Yeppers that does look like cookies in the basket and on the floor. .... LOL No pictures of Diesel? I bet he didn't get that bean bone either! 

I like that you, like me, always are more impressed with what tomorrow beings for any left overs...LOL
Thank You for those Kind Words, Foamy!!  I Appreciate them!

Those toys are Smokey's favorites---Mrs Bear makes them for him.

The one kind is fingers from gloves, cut & stuffed & sewed shut.

The other is just circles cut from corrugated cardboard with a design scribbled on them.

He loves those toys more than any of the store bought toys. He freaks out over them!!!

And Thanks for the Points!

Bear

Last edited:

Disco covered it very well, Thanks Disco for that post.  I agree 100 %

I have said this before, when I joined this forum my experience was smoking and pit building. He inspired me

to start curing, once I started that I was trying almost everything I was seeing on SMF

As for his Step by Steps I have done a lot of them, like them so well they are my go-to recipes now.

So ........   Bear keep posting those Step by Steps

Gary
Thank You Gary!!

I learned an awful lot from you too!!
icon14.gif

Bear

Bear I picked up a Cooks Hickory Smoked today 99 cents,I haven't decided what smoker to use yet

Thanks Richie
Great !!

When you do it, wake me up, so I don't miss it !!

Bear

You have me, my wife and our friends hooked on these things Bear! In fact, there's a ham in the fridge right now that will be on the smoke tomorrow.
biggrin.gif
Thank You!!

That's what I like to hear !!

And Thanks For the Points!!

Bear

I'm almost embarrassed to post my cooks when I see what you gents can come up with.  Looks fantastic!

points.gif
Thank You Idaho!!

Your Posts look fine to me!!

And Thank You for the Points!

Bear

yahoo.gif
Yea the master is at it again sorry so late on this one been out of town and busy as for the rest being slow to answer they were out hunting Easter eggs. Nice  job Bear I have not tried a double smoked ham yet but its on my list.

points1.png

yahoo.gif
Yea the master is at it again sorry so late on this one been out of town and busy as for the rest being slow to answer they were out hunting Easter eggs. Nice  job Bear I have not tried a double smoked ham yet but its on my list.

points1.png
Thank You!!

Good to have you back.

Three biggest reasons to do these this way----Taste Awesome, Cheap, and Easy!!!

And Thanks for the Points.

Bear

Reactions: jack9211
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky