Donald Trump is my Neighbor

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigsyd

Fire Starter
Original poster
Hello, Everyone.

My name is Syd. I'm reside just outside Washington, D.C. in the Maryland suburbs.

I'm middle-aged (I turn 50 in July 4, 2017) and I'm a divorced father of 2 recent college graduates.

I first started taking my BBQ serious around 2006 or so. I started with a Char-Griller Barrel and added their Side Firebox.

Around 2011, I ran into a divorce. Lost the house and my grill as a result. I recently moved into a new home with a deck. And, that is where my grill and smoker is located.

I purchased a Char-Griller Smoker and added the Side Firebox to it.

I love to smoke Spare Ribs, Back Ribs, Beer Can Chicken, Smoked Chicken, and grill burgers and steaks.

For my Birthday, I hope to smoke my very first brisket. One Day, I'll get my weight up and do a butt.

I look forward to sucking all BBQ Knowledge from everyone!

-Big Syd

Welcome. Hope there is no HOA or cranky neighbor to hassle you about Smoking...JJ

Reactions: bigsyd
Ill bet you can make better Q in your back yard than he gets served in the white house. Money cant buy everything. Ok.... Maybe he has unlimited access to all the Wagyu beef and Berkshire pork, but the rest is in time and love of smoke. Welcome to SMF where you can get all of that you want!

Ill bet you can make better Q in your back yard than he gets served in the white house. Money cant buy everything. Ok.... Maybe he has unlimited access to all the Wagyu beef and Berkshire pork, but the rest is in time and love of smoke. Welcome to SMF where you can get all of that you want!
From what I've read, he prefers fast food like KFC, McD's, and Taco Bell.  There's no accounting for taste.

Big,

Welcome to SMF, you've come to the right place for all things BBQ.

I read the Trump likes his steak very,very well done,with ketchup.

RG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky