Dog's just seem to know....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

watery eyes

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 21, 2007
Detroit Suburbs
Have you ever heard that a dog "knows" when an earthquake is about to hit?

Have you ever heard that a dog can "sense" when a tornado is stirring up, even 20 miles away?

Do you remember hearing that, before the December tsunami struck southeast Asia, dogs started running frantically away from the seashore at breakneck speed?

I'm a firm believer that animals -- and especially dogs -- have keen insights into the Truth.

And you can't tell me that dogs can't sense a potentially terrible disaster well in advance. Simply said, a good ol' hound dog just KNOWS when something isn't right...when impending doom is upon us...

Lmao........they sat a pic is worth a thousand words
icon_eek.gif

UH-OH. I think someone touched a nerve on keywesmoke.
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

Don't take this stuff too personal keywesmoke. Politics and religion are touchy subjects, ya gotta laugh at it and not get upset.

Photo shop has made many a good joke.

Take care

No nerve touched here, I'm not a Hillary fan and won't vote for her, but......unless you're part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky