Dog or termite?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TxwrightxT

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 15, 2019
Bacliff, Texas
Anyone else have a dog that steals your wood?
082D57B7-A7CF-4404-B416-905A3DD60175.jpeg

72BB439E-BB4C-4DFF-A963-C9D17173211D.jpeg

Attachments

• 28694438-BE03-4CCB-AEAB-94F6C3591C7B.jpeg
    28694438-BE03-4CCB-AEAB-94F6C3591C7B.jpeg
    371.9 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Electric88
This makes me laugh. Reminds me of a Cane Corso named Roxy I used to have. She would run around with a log the size of my leg .She would steal them out of the wood pile!

Reactions: TxwrightxT
oh man - my labs as puppies all took a turn at eating the bark off a massive pine we have...it get a chicken wire wrap with each new pup.

Thought this said "Dog or Thermite" at first, and was seriously confused as to what could be in the post. What a difference a letter can make lol.

Yup, my golden retrievers both enjoy grabbing sticks or logs and shredding them. Better than my shoes!

Yep, my lab Molly loved to carry around wood chunks and would leave them everywhere in the yard when she got bored with them. I quickly forgave her when she began to retrieve my walking shoes from the bedroom when she knew it was time for her daily walk.

Best retriever I ever had in the field!

I miss that girl.........

John

That's Funny, we used to have a pit years ago who would steal logs off my wood pile and have them scattered all over the yard
Pretty Dog

Gary

That's Funny, we used to have a pit years ago who would steal logs off my wood pile and have them scattered all over the yard
Pretty Dog

Gary
Mine will take charcoal out of my firebox before I get a chance to light it too! But she is crazy sneaky with the wood. Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky