Does This Cookshack ( UPDATED I BOUGHT IT!!!) 009 Look Like It's Been Used 3X

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
If you don't buy it leave me give me some info I may buy it if it could be shipped to me in PA I have had a black one for about 12 years and love the thing, no seal to worry about. If you do buy it load it up and take down to the local do it yourself car wash and give it a good hosing inside. When I moved I had no place to set mine up for a little over a year and it had some growth inside plus the mice liked the left over stuff that was on the foil from the last cook. They only go maybe 80 pounds, tossed in the back of the van and up the street to the car wash 3 bucks later loading back up and used it that night.
lol. thats 2 for the pressure wash...thats apprently a no no.. haha. i pressure wash everything. especially stuff i buy from other ppl that i plan on cooking my familys food with/on.

Funny, just saw this on craigslist the other day.

You must be the other guy who offered him full price for it? If you are, no worries I decided to pony up the extra money and buy a smokin it #2

As often happens with stuff on Craigslist; if you snooze, you lose.
This is true... I do have the opportunity to buy it at full asking price. With all the great smokers out there, I'm choosing to buy a "new" smoker that has just as good ratings as the cookshack.

I don't have a Smokin it smoker but reading the large thread on here, there seems to be issues with them as to heating and temp control, I am only passing this along not bashing the smoker I still would like to have one of the #4 smokers but just ordered a Rec Tec today so it will have to wait. I rarely see any issues with the Cookshack line.

So after talking to a friend of mine who owns a cookshack, I decided not to let anyone get in my way and I was persistent. I ended up picking it up today and paid what the seller was asking, which was $325. No one was going to get in the way of this man and his new toy!!!! Will post pictures and a bunch of questions in a bit.

If you never had one you will love it, only drawbacks in my eyes is the size and although it makes tasty chicken not great skin, at least for me. I can still stuff about 35 pound of butts in mine and 12 hours or so later fantastic pulled pork

You must be the other guy who offered him full price for it? If you are, no worries I decided to pony up the extra money and buy a smokin it #2
I wasnt interested in purchasing and never made an offer.  I just always keep an eye out on craigslist.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky