Do you see an image on this chicken breast?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jp61

Master of the Pit
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 6, 2011
NE Ohio
This picture is from Jeff's latest newsletter. I asked a member and my son, but they don't see what I see. 

th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

BTW.... if you haven't tried Jeff's rub and Q-sauce you should, it's really good, imo. I used it last Sunday on some ribs and loved it.

00x500px-LL-5b2819f7_BaconWrappedChickenBreasts132.jpg

It looks like a burnt piece of bacon or a mushroom. Im sure Jeff will be able to tell you what it is. 

It looks like a burnt piece of bacon or a mushroom. Im sure Jeff will be able to tell you what it is. 
It's a sweet pepper ring, but that's not what I was asking. I my eyes there's an image of an animal's head inside the circle and I was just curious if anyone else sees it. And no, I haven't been drinking....LOL

Tyotrain, it does look good..... I would eat it also, I'm sure it's a lot better than the chicken breast I just ate. Gonna have to give that recipe a test run.

Last edited:
It's a sweet pepper ring, but that's not what I was asking. I my eyes there's an image of an animal's head inside the circle and I was just curious if anyone else sees it. And no, I haven't been drinking....LOL

Tyotrain, it does look good..... I would eat it also, I'm sure it's a lot better than the chicken breast I just ate. Gonna have to give that recipe a test run.
I see it too. It looks like a eagle head or a Donkey.

LOL... Don't be shy!.... Step right up, take a good look and tell us what you think it is!

lurk.gif

To me it looks like an Ape's face or a Camel's face with sunglasses. LOL

To me it looks like an Ape's face or a Camel's face with sunglasses. LOL
DING...DING...DING...DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

I also thought that it looks like a monkey's head/face.

Last edited:
You guys are cracking me up!!!

I have to admit.. it does look like a horse head or something.. weird!! Just a ring of jalapeño for a little texture, color, and flavor
th_dunno-1%5B1%5D.gif

Maybe Jeff had a little mirror in the pepper ring, and he was looking into the mirror when Abbie took the picture?

Sorry Jeff, I couldn't resist the opening.  
Bottom.gif

Bye Everyone--Been fun!  Y'all take care.

Bear

Maybe Jeff had a little mirror in the pepper ring, and he was looking into the mirror when Abbie took the picture?

Bottom.gif

Bear
pot.gif

ROTF.gif

Bottom.gif

Bear
If it was really early in the morning that could definitely be plausible...
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky