Do you have a prefered brand of Soy or worchester sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man, I've made tons of jerky, I meen tons of the stuff. I buy soy and worcestershire by the gal. Liquid smoke by the qt. I'll use 50 to 70 lbs. of meat at a time. I use French's worcestershire,GFS soy and liquid smoke and mortins tender quick. I had to buy a grain mill for fresh craked pepper. This stuff is great tasting jerky. Can't give you my recipe cause I sell pounds of it every week.
I might be wrong, but,thats what works for me and my customers keep wanting more.
Thats my 2 cents.

i've started using japanese dark soy and i like it much better. just make sure that hydrolyzed vegetable protein is not in the ingredients. as far a the worchetershire... i like anchovies in it. the vegetarian stuff doesn't taste right to me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky