Disco Style Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

foamheart

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Someone I am sure started these but my first drool was looking at Disco's with a Maple glaze! Since its nothing new, I only took finished shots, or the Bear-view.

Actually I forgot they were in the brine bucket till yesterday. They were started with the loins that are in there making happy happy noises!

24 hour dry down in the reefer, light oil, Salt & pepper, 2 1/2 hours @220 w/ hickory and apple.

Foiled with squeeze plastic butter, apple cider vinegar, in the oven at 250 for 1 1/2 hours. Opened up foil and glazed, back in the oven @351 for 30 mins. allowed to rest 15 mins. Its hard to get me away from Mac & cheese, but..... not even the fresh corn temped me....

Ham on a stick w/ a Maple BBQ glaze, it is totally unbelievable! If you don't praise this, there is simply something wrong with your taste buds.

And can ya believe I have a freezer full of loin back ribs because I don't like them!

The Maple BBQ glaze, just My BBQ sauce, maple syrup, Lea & Perins, salt & Pepper.

You seriously need to try this. It may replace bacon as my favorite!

Sorry no big bunch of pictures, I wasn't planning on posting it.... but it was just too good!

Thanks for looking in....... we have loin hams to dry tomorrow  so stay tuned!

(whispers you have just got to try this!)

Did I mention, ZERO drawback!

Last edited:
WOW.  I was going to buy loin ribs and didnt.  
hit.gif

Thanks for the credit but the bacon on a stick is Pops invention and Bearcarver suggested I try them. I just added a maple glaze. However, I agree. If you don't like these, you are hard to please!

Disco

Looks awesome

WOW.  I was going to buy loin ribs and didnt.  
hit.gif

Nice Foam!
Thanks guys, but I only followed those who lead the way this time. It was all in black and white.

Pop's Dad, Pop's, Da Bear, and Disco...... each man contributed and the finished product is totally awesome!

Every time I think I impress myself, I am humbled by those here that allow me to learn.

Great site, great people, great fun.

It takes a community to raise a child.

The three of you, and Pop's Dad too, each added just the right piece to make a fabulous smoke!  
I will agree that there is nothing better than learning from others. That's why I love this forum.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky