Dino Ribs & Things

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

CTXSmokeLover

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 17, 2022
Central TX
Had some time at home with the family this weekend finally so it was time to smoke. I decided to give pickling and smoked beans a try as well. The store had a good selection of Dino Ribs that caught my eye and after some recent Dino Rib posts from other members (thx tx smoker tx smoker ) I decided that was the way to go.

IMG_0026.jpg

Seasoned and ready to go
IMG_0031.jpg

All done, the spread. First time doing smoked beans (thanks to whichever SMF member who posted the link for these recently) and first batch of homemade pickles. Also heated up a batch of garlic pepper pork sausage I had in the freezer that I had made last month.

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

The ribs turned out super juicy and I was really happy with the bark.

IMG_0046.jpg

The plate. I had done so many dishes that I had cleaned all day that I decided fine China was appropriate for dinner lol. All in all it was a really good meal and the family was happy. The pickles and beans were both excellent and I will be doing both again in the future.

IMG_0056.jpg

And a little banana pudding for dessert courtesy of my lovely wife. Yum

IMG_0064.jpg

Needless to say I promptly fell asleep after this feast. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!

All I can say is WOW!! Those ribs look absolutely incredible. Perfectly cooked and nothing short of perfect. Rest of the meal looks superb also.
Had some time at home with the family this weekend finally
Nice to hear that you finally got some family time. That is critical and seeming lacked these days in all too many households.
I had done so many dishes that I had cleaned all day that I decided fine China was appropriate for dinner
Man, you and several other members all have the exact same fins china. I'm jealous....but I have a great deal with the wife. I cook, she does dishes. I do wash dished while I'm prepping and cooking but after the meal is done, she takes care of things from there.

An excellent meal you've done here and thanks so much for shring.

Robert

Reactions: CTXSmokeLover
All I can say is WOW!! Those ribs look absolutely incredible. Perfectly cooked and nothing short of perfect. Rest of the meal looks superb also.

Nice to hear that you finally got some family time. That is critical and seeming lacked these days in all too many households.

Man, you and several other members all have the exact same fins china. I'm jealous....but I have a great deal with the wife. I cook, she does dishes. I do wash dished while I'm prepping and cooking but after the meal is done, she takes care of things from there.

An excellent meal you've done here and thanks so much for shring.

Robert
Thank you very much Robert, that means a lot coming from you. It was your rib post this past week that gave me the motivation to go for the dino's myself. It had been far too long for me. And yes family time is what it's all about. Nothing better than sharing a meal with the ones you love. My wife and I typically have the same deal on the dishes but she had her own chores and we were both tired and Chinet is what we ended up with! Thanks for looking!
You nailed that cook, looks fantastic, nice work! RAY
Thank you very much Ray, I appreciate it!
Now that's a full meal deal and worthy of a nice nap. lol

David
Yes sir it sure was. Thanks David
Looks like ya had a great meal,
Indeed it was, thanks smokerjim
The perfect bbq meal..Well done .👍👍
Thank you jaxgatorz. It was enjoyed thoroughly.
Nailed those ribs. Nice work bud
Thank you TNJAKE. Much appreciated
Ribs look awesome and the entire meal looks delicious!! Nice job!
Thanks tbern!
Great looking meal! Always great when things work out well!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan, it sure is. Lord knows it goes the other way sometimes.

I appreciate all the likes and comments everyone. Happy Smoking

-Tyler

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Nice job on the ribs Tyler, they and the rest of the meal looks great.

Point for sure
Chris

It was your rib post this past week that gave me the motivation to go for the dino's myself. It had been far too long for me.
I am honored you found my post worthy. I also wish I'd known you were on a quest for the ribs. I have about 75# of them in the freezer and could have hooked you up. If you decide you'd like to do them again any time soon, just let me know.

Robert

Ribs look perfect, Tyler. Very nice cook...
Thanks Charles, I appreciate you stopping by and taking a look
Nice job on the ribs Tyler, they and the rest of the meal looks great.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!
Wonderful looking Dinos, look at that bark and smoke ring!
They're screaming, "EAT ME!"
And plated with awesome sides and extra protein.
Thanks Chile, appreciate the love!
I am honored you found my post worthy. I also wish I'd known you were on a quest for the ribs. I have about 75# of them in the freezer and could have hooked you up. If you decide you'd like to do them again any time soon, just let me know.

Robert
Will do, you are too kind Robert!

That looks awesome
Thanks, I appreciate it!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky