• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Did you vote yet?

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Just wanted to get an idea of how many of us took the time to vote. Mrs Scar and I do the absentee ballot . How about you?

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

The wife and I were there as the polls opened this morning. We all need to get out there and make our voices heard. That's all folks.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
I early voted before I headed back up to camp

bpopovitz

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 29, 2008
Voted on the way to work.  Small town politics, very rarely was there more than one person running for each office.

ifitsdeadsmokeit

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 9, 2010
the wife and I did the mail in ballot earlier.....so many crappy choices so it is hard to decide the worse of the worst...

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Just went out in the storming rain and made our votes count!

nwdave

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 9, 2009
In Washington, over 95% of the vote is by mail-in ballot.  Fewer excuses of course for not voting, but you know, some just can't be bothered.  You bet we voted.  Have since I became old enough to vote.

arnie

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Feb 20, 2010
The Misses and I voted on the way back from the doctor

Wanted to protect our right to complain

get2

Joined Nov 1, 2010
better believe it.  Just got back, no wait.  Went by the polling place this morning, and the line was out the door.  Sounds like good turnout in the Upstate of SC so far. 

cheezeerider

Meat Mopper
Joined Apr 8, 2010
Meeting the wife at the polling place on the way home from work. Kinda hard to slip into a voting booth with your 2 little boys running a muck

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Dropping off ballots for me and the wife right after I pick the kids up from school - ballot drop off is right next to the school.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Im going after work.

bluechip

Smoke Blower
Joined Jun 5, 2010
I voted this morning. 2 kids have voted so it's down to the wife and 1 more kid...

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.