did the pork for bbq today

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Nov 21, 2006
Waco, TX
ok, today i did the pork for bbq i got on special friday. it was two small roasts in a cryovac package. they had flat bones in them. i went back yesterday, and they were out. i also did a whole chicken, some ABT's, and some sausage links (the fresh in the meat market kind) with cheddar and jalapenos in them (they way they were made). here are the pics. i had already ate some of the ABT's when i took the pic, and the sausage too. it sure was good. i made FlaJeff's finishing sauce for the pork.
ebd0490a_vbattach12733.jpg

034481bf_vbattach12731.jpg

8900b986_vbattach12732.jpg

3d9530c8_vbattach12730.jpg

Chris,I just finished eating and these pics are still making me drool,wishing I had room to do it over again ! awesome lookin grub and pics ,nice job
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

thank you. i just got a real digital camera. i have been using an old cell phone (motorola razr) to take pics with. i got a smasung 5.3 megapixel, for $80, came with a HP portable printer.

i have had two digital cameras before. one got stolen, and i pawned one, that was messed up, so i could get some money back on it.

i must be lucky this month. i just got back from the same H.E.B., and found some more packages of this pork. i bought 3 packages, and now they are in my freezer. it looked like someone had hidden them (behind/under some picnic roasts).

Chris:

Everything looks mighty tasty especially those sausages.

Ron

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky