• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

did the pork for bbq today

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
ok, today i did the pork for bbq i got on special friday. it was two small roasts in a cryovac package. they had flat bones in them. i went back yesterday, and they were out. i also did a whole chicken, some ABT's, and some sausage links (the fresh in the meat market kind) with cheddar and jalapenos in them (they way they were made). here are the pics. i had already ate some of the ABT's when i took the pic, and the sausage too. it sure was good. i made FlaJeff's finishing sauce for the pork.
ebd0490a_vbattach12733.jpg

034481bf_vbattach12731.jpg

8900b986_vbattach12732.jpg

3d9530c8_vbattach12730.jpg

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Chris,I just finished eating and these pics are still making me drool,wishing I had room to do it over again ! awesome lookin grub and pics ,nice job

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
thank you. i just got a real digital camera. i have been using an old cell phone (motorola razr) to take pics with. i got a smasung 5.3 megapixel, for $80, came with a HP portable printer.

t-bone tim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 24, 2007
Yep gotta love those digital's,sound like a good deal too !!

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
i have had two digital cameras before. one got stolen, and i pawned one, that was messed up, so i could get some money back on it.

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
i must be lucky this month. i just got back from the same H.E.B., and found some more packages of this pork. i bought 3 packages, and now they are in my freezer. it looked like someone had hidden them (behind/under some picnic roasts).

ron50

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 14, 2007
Chris:

Everything looks mighty tasty especially those sausages.

Ron

watery eyes

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 21, 2007
The pork looks awesome....and congrats on the hiden treasure.

Sounds like you were meant to have them.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.