Did I pick a winner?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Honestly... doesn't matter what we think. Does it do what you want it to? Do you like how it works? That's all that matters.

I have not seen or heard anything about that thermometer. I personally don’t care for any of those types of thermometers but for some reason a lot of people here think you gotta have probes in your meat to cook it. I don’t understand. Can’t wait for you to try it out and let us know how it works.

I’m a little to OCD on thermometers and accuracy. I don’t mind payin for the known and proven brands.

post up a review after you use it a while.

I never heard of the brand. The reviews at Amazon , all 9, are from this year so it may not have a great track record. But then Amazon sells a lot of "unknowns" that may be clones of or a rebranded well known item that sells for much more. It might very well be a gem.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky