Did I mention that I LOVE my pellet grill?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Shootr

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 5, 2018
PANO_20190908_124540.vr-01.jpeg

Something about "set it and forget" just works for me...

Pulled pork be happening, so poor me has to just wait around!

Love my Camp Chef Woodwind so I know what you mean. Every few cooks I empmty out a little container of ashes. Can't beat the convenience and food comes out pretty good!
Be patient, soak in the hot tub and before you know it, the piggy will be ready for consumption!

looks real juicy and tasty. I would watch giving your dog pork bones though they can splinter and lodge in their throat or pierce the intestines. I would stick with beef bones. I know mind my business.

HEY! I looked at all 3 of your posts in this thread and not once did you mention that you love your pellet grill. :emoji_sunglasses:

Last edited:
looks real juicy and tasty. I would watch giving your dog pork bones though they can splinter and lodge in their throat or pierce the intestines. I would stick with beef bones. I know mind my business.
Nope, I appreciate anybody that looks after pups. Usually only beef - only reasoning this time was it was still "wet" and she was able to chew it up pretty good.

I'd add that in addition to the bone hazards you bring up, I would watch giving a dog table food pork period.

Especially if it has rubs or sauces anywhere in or on it.

Mine got a bad case of pancreatitis after eating table pork. He got ahold of some partially eaten ribs raiding the trash can I suspect.

Here is some further information which might be helpful in the future.

https://www.akc.org/expert-advice/nutrition/can-dogs-eat-pork/

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky