Did a radio show tonight on backyard cook & pork butts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

div

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
www.bbq-4-u.com/bbqcs/july212009_1.mp3

Div = Kevin even though I shouldnt admit that being I sound like im 15 on there ... im not sure if any of us like hearing ourselves talk ...bahh mabye I sound like a tin can or something lol

Oh well ... the show was 50 minutes long, if ya cant listen to the whole thing scroll over to minute 47 and listen to the last 3 minutes at least...

Was a good time even tho I need to purposly deepen my voice or something , I sound like hell lol

Grabbed the audio file Div/Kev/Kevin/Kevlar.
I'm sure you are even being more judgemental on yourself because it is you. Lemme give it a quick listen before bed.

Well firstly you sounded fine.
Don't over think things because we all sound strange to ourselves when we hear it played back in a recording. You sounded perfectly normal Kevin.
Have to listen to the whole thing tomorrow, not sure what the two first shout out names were but very nice recognizing Pinewywoods and Irishteabear.

I listened to it all. You sounded just fine. You don't sound like a kid at all. That was a great show.
I really liked the part about plastic wrap and adding brown sugar that Dennis does. I have got to try that next time.

Nice shout out to Jerry and Dawn BTW. Fair brought a tear to my eye it did.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Cool. I took the time to listen the the majority of the show and you did great. Some interesting discussion although most here familiar with the techniques discussed. Promoting Q always a good thing!

Yeah the techniques talked about were all pretty much basic, thats what the show was all about, mainly for people just starting out or like me only been doing cuts like butt,brisket,ribs,shoulders for a couple years, basically other things besides the normal dogs,burgs and steaks. Most everything you would hear out of me about 90% worth at least cause I have thought of a few things I think lol would be stuff I got from surfing and chatting at SMF...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky