Deboned stuffed smoked chicken.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

I would love to try out this recipe. The only thing that I am really wondering is how to cut a chicken like this. I think it is called "spatchcock" or something along those lines. I have never done it beofre so if someone has a little advice that would be awesome.
Here you go, you too can learn from one of the best.

Reactions: smokinhessil
Loved your post and everything looked great!!! I have to say as a retired butcher, my favorite pic is your great tie job on that bird.  Very well done.  Looks like you know how to use that string as well as your cooking.  Reinhard

Loved your post and everything looked great!!! I have to say as a retired butcher, my favorite pic is your great tie job on that bird.  Very well done.  Looks like you know how to use that string as well as your cooking.  Reinhard
Thanks I had a great time doing it. And the flavor is amazing.

Thanks alot! That really did look expertly done and I will definitely use that in the near future.

if you want a completely boned out chicken , go to you tube , search for Jacque pepin deboning a chicken . he shows you step by step how to do it . hes the best

if you want a completely boned out chicken , go to you tube , search for Jacque pepin deboning a chicken . he shows you step by step how to do it . hes the best
I think someone did share that video on the first page of this thread if memory serves. Memory sometimes does not serve though. lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky