Debi's got my vote

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Give credit where credit is due.Debi I am not worthy to stand in the shadow of your THIN BLUE SMOKE.All hail to the Queen Bee, the Grande Dame of the Thin Blue Smoke.I still hope to lure you here to WV one day so I might worship at the foot of your smoker.

We should all bow in honor of the wisdom and knowledge that she has shared, not only here but on her own website also
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
! God bless the Queen of the TBS!!!! Thanks for all you do and also, your kindness and support of your fellow smokers. Love ya!! Daun

David
will you be headed for that lake in WV were Gypsy's trying to get a mini gathering going? I AM planning on driving down there once things firm up.
I may be looking for some property to retire to - I mean gees I know some great folks down there too! I know this really sweet guy that makes the best looking sausages, ham and bacon ... maybe he show me?
smile.gif

WHos' headed for West Virginia?

i never met our lady of the smoker yet.... but i know that she's a bit overwhelmed by now as humble & great as debi is.....i think we should just do thumbs up now & let this thread lie......i don't mean to distinguish the flame... i just ( well i think) well... i know mom ... we luv ya debi... can't wait to share(aw bloody 'ell- saving 1 pit just fer ya in summersville)a pit w/ ya. - don't worry i'll show ya how to work a side firebox fulla mesquite- lol.

di i mention there's a vinery a block from gramma & poppy's house that really needs your help debi....to get ya here mama i will bring good ducttape & a cast iron cooker..... you are coming woman... even if this event doesn't happen(act of god) yer coming to the milkcow-ice landic cheese- 8 burner wood stove,gypsy the hippy son in law turned dad on to smoked fatty & bologna(they love me now)3-2-1 ribs... and i learn-ed the mandolin blues style w/ a quarter..... yer family..... no getting outta this. drive,fly,coast.... we're bringing ya home debi... yer other long lost,not so claimed, arrogant, smoking other son....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky