*deal alert* foodlion 0.99 lb pork butts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinq13

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 21, 2017
south central Pennsylvania
Don't know if its just local to me but foodlion has pork butts on sale for 0.99 per lb via mvp card. Does smf have a "deal alert" forum category? If not i think that might be a good idea!

Pic:
20210601_090725.jpg

Wow that is a great price, we don’t have Food Lion stores around here, and about the best price is $1.99.
Al

Definitely would stock up, meat prices are and are going to go through the roof, with all the restaurants reopening and labor shortages in meat plants demand is way higher then supply.

Reactions: bill1 and 912smoker
Great deal! I might have to grab a couple at our local food lion.

Definitely would stock up, meat prices are and are going to go through the roof, with all the restaurants reopening and labor shortages in meat plants demand is way higher then supply

I know you being in the meat business have you seen a lot of supply problems lately? I have noticed prices of things creeping up. Hoping meat wont go through the roof.

Great deal! I might have to grab a couple at our local food lion.

I know you being in the meat business have you seen a lot of supply problems lately? I have noticed prices of things creeping up. Hoping meat wont go through the roof.
Supply has been ok but they it's going to get tougher and price will be going up more, on average our cost beef ribs, loins, tenderloins has gone up 3 to 4 dollars a pound.

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Oh man food lion. I use to call it the shitty kitty when I was stationed in Virginia. Local Meijer had them for .99 cents a pound also....... picked up 7 hahah

Oh man food lion. I use to call it the shitty kitty when I was stationed in Virginia. Local Meijer had them for .99 cents a pound also....... picked up 7 hahah

Surprisingly foodlion is one of the nicer markets in our area, even though i have been to some questionable ones... definitely preferable than wally world

Surprisingly foodlion is one of the nicer markets in our area, even though i have been to some questionable ones... definitely preferable than wally world

Oh there was nothing wrong with mine (was on the eastern shore of VA so we only had one). That was just the name we gave it haha

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky