Day ahead PBBE help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BB-que

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 8, 2016
Anybody done PBBE day before serving and just reheating? I don’t want to go through the hassle unless some folks have done them and can say they’re almost as good as straight odd the smoker. I have some ideas how to bring them back like other meats but wanted to see if anyone has an actual experience doing it. ThBks in advance

I've tried to retherm some PBBE's but honestly they just don't come out like they do right out of the smoker.

However, I have never rethermed them in a vacuum bag in simmering water. I'm finding that this is quickly becoming my retherm method of choice, I've just never tried it with PBBE's.

Last edited:
I've tried to retherm some PBBE's but honestly they just don't come out like they do right out of the smoker.

However, I have never rethermed them in a vacuum vag in simmering water. I'm finding that this is quickly becoming my retherm method of choice, I've just never tried it with PBBE's.

Thanks, that’s kind of what I assumed, think I knew the answer before I asked.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky