Cypress smokehouse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

papap

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 9, 2013
Started on smokehouse yesterday. Coming along great. One more day and should be done.

[ATTACHMENT=1050]Firebox (961k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1051]Cypresssmokehouse (767k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=1056]Almost (651k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Usually have to d it through a site like photo bucket or something like that and then copy the hyperlink. Only way I know how anyways.

It is very simple now to upload pictures. When you are posting a message you will see boxes at the top with size at the left, some letters a paper clip and a picture symbol followed by a film symbol a smiley face and quotation marks. click on the picture symbol which will have a popup come up when you hover over it that says insert image. then you hit the Browse button that comes up next. that will take you to your downloads on your hard drive. I rename all my pictures so they are easier to search for this purpose. find the picture click on open and then select the size you would like to show. It used to be much harder to post pics on here but now it is a cinch. This is of course after you have downloaded your pictures to your machine. good luck and I would love to see what you have going on. I have a hard time downloading things I don't want to keep.  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky