• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cycletrash's Beans

cycletrash

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 25, 2009
I took a smoked ham hock , cut it off the bone ,then cubed the meat and threw the meat and the bone in the pan, I added a can of beans , flavored them with mustard , chili sauce , franks hot sauce, and sweet baby ray. I then layered the top with pepperoni heavly. Place in the smoker for 3 hours at 250 degrees in my mes in my basement smoking room !

cycletrash

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 25, 2009
this is the finish porduct !! Note that this is a different pan the first one was too big , i had to down size !

jlmacc

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 22, 2009
Hello,

Wow those look like somethng different!Wouldn't even think of pepperoni.How did they taste?They look amazing!

jlmacc

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 22, 2009
Hello,

Wow those look like something different!Wouldn't even think of pepperoni.How did they taste?They look amazing!

Last edited:

jlmacc

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 22, 2009
LOL ,

I tried to edit my post because I forgot the "i", in "something" and it just reposted......Not sure how to delete post

cycletrash

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 25, 2009
They Taste Great !!.....My Friends Love the pepperoni in the smoky beeans with the smoked ham Hock...It really boost the smoky flavor of the beans....Ask Dave54 ...he doesn't turn down food when i am smoking in my cellar ..LOL

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Now that is one great idea. I would have never thought to put pepperoni in beans. I gotta try that. Thanks for sharing!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.