Custom Smoker for sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dowquest

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 15, 2010
San Diego CA
I built this smoker about 6 months ago, and have used it quite a bit. It holds temps great, is relatively portable considering it's weight/ size. I usually take it camping, and it only takes a few minutes to load in my truck. It has 2 grates, the bottom one is stainless rods, and the upper is seasoned/ oiled expanded steel. They measure 19 x 20, and for the Super Bowl, I smoked 8 racks of baby backs ( pic included) it held the temp very consistent. As you can see in the pics, the lower grill will slide out, as does the firebox tray. There is a shelf for the smoking wood, and air vents on both sides of the firebox.

The only reason I want to sell this is so I can build a Clone smoker..

Asking $500.00, local sales from San Diego area.

jerry - 619-733-8024

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky