Cuisinart Trauma

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Etherhuffer

Original poster
Oct 24, 2022
Ouest Seattle
My 43 year old Cuisinart DLC-8F that has reliably reduced many an animal part to pieces cracked its bowl. I am traumatized! It's been my pal forever. The bowl is DLC865ATX which I understand is way out of production. Anyone have a source for bowls or am I down to Ebay?

Reactions: JLeonard
I've done business with these guys . I had a good experience with them no issues .

I have the newer version of the processor . It's a beast . I Use it for emulsifying sausage .

Edit : Just looked at the price . Might be time to upgrade . The one like mine is going for $225.00 to $250.00

I looked up the model number on google...I assume this is a food processor? Please clarify. Pics. also help.
Yes, food processor. There were several versions of DLC-8 Mine is an F and other series don't fit. I read that some later models had a slightly different bowl size that could be 'forced' into place. Not my favorite idea

I've done business with these guys . I had a good experience with them no issues .

I have the newer version of the processor . It's a beast . I Use it for emulsifying sausage .

Edit : Just looked at the price . Might be time to upgrade . The one like mine is going for $225.00 to $250.00
The Hitachi motor on this will never die. I have nightmares of old Cuisinart bases fully functional going to the dump. I am going the used/ebay route I think

Epoxy and a 'splint' on this might work

Attachments

• IMG_3549.jpeg
    IMG_3549.jpeg
    89.7 KB · Views: 13
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky