Cuban Sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks fantastic!! Cannot thank you enough for posting...and the timing is a bit of a coincidence. As I was driving for work yesterday I thought I needed to figure these out and give them a run. I used to go to Hooters pretty regularly (only for the food though <grin>) and loved their Cuban sandwich. That was a long time ago though, well before my time in SMF. I can only think that anything made now would blow what Hooters served out of the water and I have every intention of making these.

this is gonna be good....and a bit nostalgic,
Robert

That looks fantastic!! Cannot thank you enough for posting...and the timing is a bit of a coincidence. As I was driving for work yesterday I thought I needed to figure these out and give them a run. I used to go to Hooters pretty regularly (only for the food though <grin>) and loved their Cuban sandwich. That was a long time ago though, well before my time in SMF. I can only think that anything made now would blow what Hooters served out of the water and I have every intention of making these.

this is gonna be good....and a bit nostalgic,
Robert
Great!! Always enjoy posting things that people actually try out!! The pork I used was on another thread. It was called mojo pork. I'm not sure how to put the link in this reply.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky