CSRs Uncut (Ninja)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yessir they need low and slow, so I was wondering how they did in the "grill".

I have some in a wet cure now going on fifth day. Would they be good in the SV, or should I just smoke them or do them in the oven?

If you're talking about actually curing them first, I would just go right to the Smoker after curing.
Start out lower a few hours to get some good light smoke on them.
Then take it to about 220° to get their IT up to 145°. Done!! And Tasty!!

Bear

Reactions: Cody_Mack
Good looking meal John. Glad you liked the marinade. I've only used it on beef and was dang delicious so I know you will love it too

Thanks Jake!!
I'll be doing some Beef soon---Gotta give it a try!

Bear

Boy howdy John, you were eating high on the hog there for a few days, looks great! RAY

Thanks a Bunch, Ray!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Took your advice Bearcarver Bearcarver , thanks! No sense in wasting the curing effort, huh?
IMG_3408.JPG

IMG_3410.JPG

Reactions: MJB05615
That’s some good eats right there Beat! That marinade looks good too!!

Thank You Xray!!
And For the Like.

Bear

Geez Bear, that is a couple of really nice looking plates. Love the color on the CSR's. They look to be perfectly cooked, moist, and tender. Well done sir....again....as usual...and what we all have come to expect :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Thank You Robert, for the Kind Words!
And for the Like too.

Bear

Beautiful! Can all of the Ninja parts be put into the dishwasher for cleanup?

Thank You OS !!
Yes you can, but Mrs Bear does the few dishes we use after Supper by hand.
She says this thing really cleans up easily.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks great to me Bear! I almost bought some CSR’s tonight on sale but have a ton of leftovers to use up.

Thank You Muchh!!
Gotta use those Leftovers up!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks awesome Bear! Delicious meal and leftovers for good sandwich cant be beat!

Thank You Jed!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Those look delicious John! Great job. I haven't seen that marinade, gonna look for it. We use other Bibigo products and they're very good. To echo Robert, they look perfectly cooked and moist. How long did you cook the CSR's?

Thank You Mike!!
Since I figured I wouldn't be making them this way again, I didn't take my usual Notes.
Next time I'll SV, and then Ninja.
These were Much better than I thought they would be!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I got a bottle of that Marinade at Kroger this week. Gonna try next week, I'll let you know how it is.

Nice work bear! That ninja is a nice machine!

Thank You Civil !!!
I really love this Model of Ninja!!!
It seems to be made better than the other Air Fryers I've had.
It doesn't leave Fat Grease puddles on the counter.
It doesn't rattle when you move it.
The outside shell doesn't flex when you touch it.
The outside doesn't get too hot to touch.
The lights or digital read-outs in it don't blink on & off, or go off completely.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: civilsmoker
I got a bottle of that Marinade at Kroger this week. Gonna try next week, I'll let you know how it is.

Great !!
I just tried it on Beef. I like it much more on Beef than I did on Pork.
And I used some on Scallops Wrapped with Bacon too, and that was Awesome!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: MJB05615
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky