Crazy Cajun Breakfast With All The Trimmings (W / Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks like My kinda Breakfast, or Breakfast for Supper!!
Even the Toast is done the way I like it.
Nice Job, Robert!!
Like.

Thank you Bear, for the positive commentary and the LIKE.

Yep, I remembered to set the dial on the toaster back this time after Tracy did her English muffin. It's a 4 slice toaster with two levers: each will handle two slots. I don't know why I don't delegate one set of slots for Tracy and the other set for me...kinda like we used to do back in 2nd grade :emoji_laughing:

Tracy would slap me for even bringing that up,
Robert

Yes Jim, it does do cheese. As a matter of fact, that's exactly what I bought it for. Tired of spending a fortune on those little bags of pre-grated/shredded cheese from the store. Also, they put some sort of an anti coagulant in there to stop it from clumping up in the bag. That stuff does not melt well and I found out that's what caused the grittiness in a mac & cheese I did a couple months ago. We go through a LOT of cheese around here and I'm guessing the money saved on cheese paid for the machine within two weeks. I buy all my cheeses from Costco, cut them into smaller blocks, and grate/shred them, then just put the whole bag into the fridge. Made many things using cheese this way and it is WAY better than the pre-grated stuff and WAY less expensive.

Here is the link to the one I got. Amazon has about 5 million of them. I was getting a headache looking through all of them and just picked one that was in the middle of the price ranges. It comes with 5 or 6 different attachments for slicing and/or grating pretty much anything.

Was probably the best $53 I've ever spent on a kitchen toy!! I just love the thing.
Robert
thanks Robert, just ordered it

Thank you Bear, for the positive commentary and the LIKE.

Yep, I remembered to set the dial on the toaster back this time after Tracy did her English muffin. It's a 4 slice toaster with two levers: each will handle two slots. I don't know why I don't delegate one set of slots for Tracy and the other set for me...kinda like we used to do back in 2nd grade :emoji_laughing:

Tracy would slap me for even bringing that up,
Robert

I always put one slice in each of the pairs too, instead of using "one Set", but I have my own personal reason.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky