• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Craziest thing you have smoked...

Will Squared

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 24, 2020
I was staring at my 560 this morning contemplating what I would smoke next...
... and what are the possibilities and I was thinking, "I wonder if you can smoke apples..."
Then I thought, " What about Smoked S'mores".

I came in the house and google these and they are actually real things !

Not so crazy after all.
Gotta try Smoked Cinnamon Apples and S'Mores !

What are the craziest things you folks have smoked?

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
When I was younger I smoked a pretzel one time....oh you mean like in a smoker. LOL
got to laugh, when I was a kid me and my buddies tried smoking dried up tree leaves. I used to wonder how people enjoyed smoking cigarettes.

HalfSmoked

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Nothing I have done but look at the pictures of last years NC Gathering they were smoking the booze. I guess they had run out of things to smoke.

Warren

GentlemanJerk

Fire Starter
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 5, 2018
Canoe cut beef bone marrow. Cold smoked it for 3 hours, then cooked it in the oven till it was ready and ate it with crackers. Really really good.

Cold smoked a sliced up deer heart. Brined, smoke, then pan fried with some veggies.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.