Crab stuffed deviled eggs.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Ryan!

Thank you! That was what I was thinking too with the horseradish. But the recipe I had didn't include it. Though, I think a little wouldn't be bad at all.
Not sure about the imitation crab. Don't see why not though. I use it in a lot of recipes. Don't get me started with prices. Ann bought me 2 pounds of extra large King crab legs for our coming Fathers Day seafood feast. 50.00 a pound! WTH???? Stone crab claws are 21.00 a pound for mediums.
I'm betting that is Awesome, Steve!!
I'd have to go with imitation crab meat.
See below @ $60 per pound!!!

Bear
Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 12.59.12 PM.png

Seems canned crabmeat out of stock around here. Might be time for a Dallas run.
I had trouble finding it here fpr awhile. When it came back in stock I bought 5 cans normal. And 5 cans of lump crab meat.
Steve the 555 method is the only way we do eggs around here anymore.

Those deviled crab eggs look awesome and I’m not a big deviled egg guy, but I HAVE to make these for sure. I know my wife will love them! Bookmarking for future use.
Thank you Joe! That's the only way I do hard boiled eggs now. Fool proof.
Some good looking eggs there Steve. I'll have to keep crab meat in mind. The next time we make them.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks Chris!
Nice eggs. I know i could eat a few of em.
Thank you! They go fast!

Steve the 555 method is the only way we do eggs around here anymore.

Thank you Joe! That's the only way I do hard boiled eggs now. Fool proof.
Another great way is in the Sous Vide at 192 for 20 minutes. They come up perfect and very easy to peel. I had problems with the 555 in mine IP but everything took a lot longer. I pretty sure not getting the right pressure. I have a new 8 quart now that works great but have not tried the eggs in it.

Reactions: Steve H
I'm betting that is Awesome, Steve!!
I'd have to go with imitation crab meat.
See below @ $60 per pound!!!

Bear
View attachment 629125
I picked up the imitation crab in Weis's in Honesdale a few weeks ago, was not that expensive at all. Made some low carb crab cakes and air fried them....they where awesome. I have been meaning to post it up but got caught short on time lately.

Reactions: Steve H
Steve, those look and sound absolutely incredible!! I'd need at least a dozen just for myself. Thanks for sharing something that is gonna knock the socks off our guests at the next shindig we have.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky