CPAP users

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I been using the Resmed Swift FX for years but the inside of my nose with this last pillow I got really getting sore. I am thinking of going with a full mask. Looking at the ResMed AirFit ™ F30 but really have no idea what to get. I will be paying for mask out of my pocket as I no longer have a sleep doctor. They finally pulled that Quack's license and I don't want to take another study as that was the most miserable night of my life!

Brian, I tried the F30 (not really a full face as it sits under your nose) and could never get a good seal. I am using the F20 AirFit and my leak rate is lower than the F30. It is currently @$119.00 plus free shipping @ cpap.com. They also have an excellent forum @ cpaptalk.com.

Brian, I tried the F30 (not really a full face as it sits under your nose) and could never get a good seal. I am using the F20 AirFit and my leak rate is lower than the F30. It is currently @$119.00 plus free shipping @ cpap.com. They also have an excellent forum @ cpaptalk.com.
I was wondering about that. I was looking at the F20 but was not sure if hold up very long. I was reading need to replace every 30 days?

I guess that the airtouch that has memory foam.

Last edited:
The AirTouch does have the memory foam that needs to be replaced. I usually replace just the Airfit cushion once a year. Also I clean the cushion every morning with 91% isopropyl alcohol and once a month I soak the cushion in boiling water with a bit of dish soap.

I've use the Resmed Quatro Air full face for several years after starting with nasal pillows. No complaints. It may be bigger than one might suppose, as I'm a big guy but only need a medium (or I'm just a big guy with a little pointy head).

I rock a Resmed Airsense 10 with a Resmed airlift P30i for the past two years. Simple and efficient but its time to replace the harness, strap and hose. I have looked at the local medial supply store vs. amazon. Amazon wins, insurance coverage or not.

Brian I use the Mirage Quattro Full Face and love it.

Some of these sites do offer 30 day trail. With so many it hard to choose. I am tired of the pillows. I thinking either the F20 or 30. Just don't know until try.

look on Amazon for your CPAP supplies. I've been using them for years and have saved a ton of money as opposed to using other suppliers. Everything short of the actual machine can be ordered without a doctors order.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky