COWBOY STEAK PARTY!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you all! All the kids can cook as they started really young. They will bring stuff they made or help out on big cooks. But they prefer Dad's cooking most of the time. It's nice for me to start a meal, then relax as they finish up and serve...JJ

Those Cowboys look fantastic JJ. We used to be able to get them, but they've seemed to have vanished. At least we can still get rib eyes.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: chef jimmyj
I see some what of a problem here you are out numbered you need some son in-law's. :emoji_laughing:

Thanks for the like JJ it is appreciated.

Warren

I have SIL's one lives with us. One was working and the third is highly allergic to our dogs and cats, so stayed home...JJ

Nice cook Chef JJ, you definitely nailed them steaks… WOW! Phenomenal!! That whole meal is top notch! tx smoker tx smoker is awesome, a really good dude! Glad ya had some fam time with great food!

Reactions: chef jimmyj
Thank you both, Jim and Dan...JJ

How beautiful your barbecue looks! Do you use BBQ when cooking meat outside? I always use my thermometer to bring the beef to the desired condition. That is why I am always invited to a barbecue so that I cook meat for everyone. They say that I have golden hands, but I do not hesitate to explain that I use a thermometer and other things. I once bought meat from them when my relatives invited me to visit them in Australia for Easter. It was my best weekend ever. And my sister was happy with the steaks. I bought my model here https://www.bigwigjerky.com.au/australian-bbq-thermometer/.

Last edited:
Welcome to SMF and thank you for the kind words.
These Rib Steaks were cooked on the Charcoal Grill using Indirect heat then seared over screaming hot charcoal. Yes, I monitored the Internal Temp, of all three steaks, from start to finish...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky