Couple of butts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smj18

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 1, 2017
Maryland
I just wrapped up my first cook on my new cooker. I was very surprised to come home one day from work and my girlfriend had a Grilla Kong sitting in the garage for me! Today I did two 8 lb butts with meat church honey hog seasoning. I couldn't be happier it turned out great.

Sounds like you've got a real keeper there Smj. And a pretty amazing girlfriend too for buyin ya that bad boy. Looks like your off to a great start with the pp.

Definitely worth a point.

Mark

Definitely no turning back. I've had a few smokers previous to this one but this is my favorite even moreso than my backwoods chubby.

Thanks Gary! It's very similar to the BGE and other kamado style cookers. It turns out good Q and I've used it a handful of times already. I was always intimidated by a brisket but I think I'll be just fine in this bad boy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky