Couple new fatty types

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

figjam

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 13, 2007
St Louis (area)
For the SB, I made up 4 fatties (sorry, no q-view). Two of them were my "usual" fatties stuffed with mushrooms and cheddar cheese (my wife's favorite). But the other two I decided to experiment with.

For the first one, I fried up 3 strips of bacon on the stove. After they cooled, I crumbled them inside a maple flavored sausage chub and sprinkled some brown sugar inside as well. After rolling, I wrapped the outside in raw bacon.

For the second one, I used JD's "hot" chub (although it wasn't very hot) and stuffed with sun-dried tomatoes, grated asiago cheese and some garlic.

The "hot" one was mainly for me as I didn't think anyone else would like it. However, I ended up liking the maple one the best. Was the right mix flavors with the right amount of sweetness.

Surrrrrre u did!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

I know, I know. No q-view ... didn't happen.

The wife was gone Sat night with the camera and I really didn't want to wait until she got back on Sun to smoke.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky